For thousands of years, the Chinese have believed the secret to life revolves around the “pa-kua” (pronounced par-kwar), an octagonal symbol that depicts the eight points of the compass. It is believed that the trigrams (eight directions) give the pa-kua its power & energy.
Intra Herbal Blend supports the Body’s 8 Biological Systems!
The different systems
Perhaps it’s no coincidence that the body also has eight biological systems — Digestive and energy, Eliminative / Antioxidant, Structural (Musculoskeletal), Hormonal (Endocrine), Immune, Nervous, Reproductive, and Cardiovascular — and that optimum power, energy, and good health depend on all systems working together in balance and harmony.
It took many years of testing a number of formulas to perfect the combination of botanicals found in Intra. These 23 naturally-sourced botanical extracts were specifically formulated to work together with each of the body’s eight biological systems.
Digestive & Energy
The botanicals in Intra help you digest foods better, so your body can use the nutrients more effectively to build and nourish cells while providing the energy you need to live a more vigorous life.
Primary botanicals: Aloe vera gel, Siberian ginseng root, Licorice root, Chinese pearl barley, Chicory root, Dandelion root, German chamomile, Alfalfa, Fenugreek seed, Bee pollen, Ginger root
Secondary botanicals: Chinese rose hips, Juniper berries
Eliminative / Antioxidant
The ingredients in Intra help rid your body of wastes produced in the digestive process and through normal metabolism. They help your body get rid of more of the toxins that enter our bodies through our food, drink, and the environment while neutralizing free-radicals with antioxidants.
Primary botanicals: Aloe vera gel, Chinese pearl barley, Schisandra berry, Chicory root, Dandelion root, Cascara bark, Juniper berries, Celery seed
Secondary botanicals: Astragalus root, Chinese rose hips, Sarsaparilla
Ingredients in Intra help keep your bones, muscles, joints, and connective tissue healthy; protecting the delicate organs in your body and allowing you to stand tall and move freely.
Primary botanicals: Ginger root, Sarsaparilla, Capsicum
Secondary botanicals: None
The ingredients in Intra have the ability to modulate the functioning of glands that release chemicals, which eventually control and help balance every other system in our bodies.
Primary botanicals: Astragalus root
Secondary botanicals: Siberian ginseng root, Reishi mushroom, Fenugreek seed, Celery seed
The botanicals in Intra reinforce your body’s natural ability to protect itself.
Primary botanicals: Licorice root, Astragalus root, Reishi mushroom, Chinese rose hips, Thyme
Secondary botanicals: Aloe vera gel, Siberian ginseng root, Schisandra berry, Chicory root
The ingredients in Intra support the coordination of your brain, the spinal cord, and the network of nerves that thread throughout your entire body.
Primary botanicals: Siberian ginseng root, Astragalus root, Passionflower
Secondary botanicals: German chamomile, Thyme
Intra’s botanicals support a healthy cardiovascular system, including maintaining a healthy cholesterol level.
Primary botanicals: Reishi mushroom, Chinese pearl barley
Secondary botanicals: Chicory root, Alfalfa
The botanicals in Intra help balance hormones, leading to a healthy reproductive system.
Primary botanicals: Pipsissewa
Secondary botanicals: Fenugreek seed, Ginger root
Intra ® is a precise formulation of 23 time-tested and trusted botanical extracts manufactured by Lifestyles Global Network Canada. As a natural food supplement, Intra® helps balance and strengthen the body’s systems with the essential nutrients that are lacking in most modern diets.
Herbs: Nature’s secrets. The 23 time-tested and trusted botanical extracts:
1. Schisandra berry (Schisandra Chinensis) Used in different combinations for thousands of years. Contemporary research has focused on Schisandra’s very strong antioxidant characteristics.*
2. Eleuthero (Eleutherococcus Senticosus) One of the most thoroughly documented traditional botanicals. Recently “rediscovered” based on studies by Russian scientists.
3. Astragalus root (Astragalus Membranaceus) Considered one of the superior botanicals. Many experts consider it superior even to ginseng in various aspects.
4. German chamomile (Chamomilla Recutita) Native to Europe; legendary, since ancient times, for its mild properties.
5. Reishi mushroom (Ganoderma Lucidum) Referred to in imperial China as “the elixir of life”; its use was reserved for the Emperor.
6. Dandelion root (Taraxacum officinale) Known for its strong roots – and perceived as a symbol of strength and longevity.* Native to Europe; grown and used around the world.
7. Cascara bark (Rhamnus purshiana) Known as “sacred bark” by Spanish explorers. Native to the Pacific coast of North America; harvested by early American natives who felt it had strengthening properties.*
8. Licorice root (Glycyrrhiza glabra) Native to the Middle East and China. Licorice is called the elder statesman because it was thought to harmonize and unify other botanicals within a formulation.
9. Juniper berry (Juniperus communis) Native to Eastern Europe, some specimens of Juniper are over 1000 years old. The resinous aromatic berry-cones were highly valued by early Europeans who believed the evergreen Juniper to represent life power. Used in the preparation of the classic flavoring ingredient.
10. Chinese rose hips (Rosa species) Among the various species of roses used for their fruits, the fruits of the R. Laevigata are the most highly valued traditionally by the Chinese. Classical writings report its effects as “resistant to cold and light in the body”. High in bioflavonoids, plant acids, and other nutrients. Native to China and Japan.
11. Alfalfa (Medicago sativa) Native to the Near East, now found worldwide; rich in vitamins, minerals, flavonoids, amino acids, and protein; used traditionally as a nutrient to maintain vitality.*
12. Pipsissewa (Chimaphila umbellata) Extensively used by Native American Indians. Native to northern North America from Quebec to Georgia.
13. Chicory root (Cichorium intybus) Native to Europe and Asia. Traditionally used as a unique food ingredient.
14. Passionflower (Passiflora incarnata) Native to the southern U.S where it was highly valued by Cherokee Indians, who believed it to be of great importance and used it in a wide range of traditional preparations.
15. Bee pollen (Apis Pollenus) Rich in nutrients including vitamins, minerals, proteins, and amino acids; 2000-year-old Chinese legend claims that long-term use will cause one to “be light in body and full with life”.
16. Aloe vera gel (Aloe Barbadensis) Commonly mentioned in Western folklore. Now widely used in the health food and cosmetic industries.
17. Thyme (Thymus Vulgaris) Native to the Mediterranean region; now extensively cultivated worldwide. It has unique properties; and is commonly used in cosmetics and food.
18. Chinese pearl barley (Coix Lacryma-Jobi) With a use history of over 2000 years, it possesses qualities similar to oriental ginseng, but in a milder form. Found in tropical regions worldwide.
19. Fenugreek seed (Trigonella Foenum-Graecum) Mainly found in the Middle East and Mediterranean region. One of the truly ancient traditional plants with records of use dating back millennia to ancient Egypt. Said to impart “fire and vigor”.
20. Ginger root (Zingiber Officinale) Native to Southern Asia; cultivated in tropics worldwide. Traditionally thought to cleanse. Modern studies have shown it to have antioxidant properties.*
21. Celery seed (Apium Graveolens) Native to Southern Europe believed to diffuse through the system a calming influence.
22. Capsicum fruit (Capsicum Species) Rich in vitamins, traditionally to stimulate metabolism; commonly used to help improve the action of other botanicals in formulations.*
23. Sarsaparilla (Smilax Officinalis) Native to tropical America and the West Indies. Long famed as a folk remedy and currently used in many food products.
Source: Lifestyles Global Network Canada Head Office, Google.com, wikipedia.org
The Body’s Eight (8) Biological Systems and 23 time-tested and trusted botanical extracts. Watch our Youtube stream.