Intra-Lifestyles Distributor Independant. The Precise formula of 23 botanical extracts work better together to help balance and strengthen the body's eight biological systems, leaving you feeling healthier, happier and more energized! Intra is certified Safe for Athletic Use by the international Olympic Committee because it does not contain steroids or stimulants. Intra's formula has been enjoyed by millions of satisfied customers worldwide and is suitable for all ages. An ounce of Intra a day can make a world of difference! Drink Intra. Share Intra. Every Day.
Yes, Intra is For All Ages. Many children enjoy the benefits of Intra. We recommend that you start with an initial dose between 2ml-5ml to rule out any allergic reaction, and then subsequently work up to a dose of 10ml-15ml for children under 5, and up to 28 ml for children over 5 years of age. Intra is concentrated food, so of course, children can enjoy the benefits.
WE HAVE NEVER SEEN THESE PRODUCTS FAIL TO PRODUCE SOME FORM OF RESULTS FOR THOSE WHO HAVE TRIED THEM FOR 5-7 CONSECUTIVE MONTHS.
DISCLAIMER: NO APPROVE THERAPEUTIC CLAIMS PRODUCT RESULTS.
Intra is a Food Supplement, not medicine, but… We have seen many of our customers improving their wealth and some of them daily supplement Intra, NutriaPLus, CardioLIfe and FiberLife in order to have healthy baby.Each individual will require balancing in a different way and so the effects can be expected to be different from person to person.
We strongly recommend long term usage of Intra and NutriaPlus and CL for couples, first three months try FiberLife too, in order to detox Your body…Please see FAQ Frequently Asked Questions and recommendations – click here.
These recommendations are for both – women and men. The supplements aren’t just for women – most of them affect a man’s sperm count, quality, and production, too!
TIPS to Boost Fertility
You shall change Your food habits ( balanced diet), add movement, positive thinking and let´s pray. Where are You living? Move out all toxic chemicals from Your home. And first, let Your body detox. No longer put garbage into Your body. Try to eat a lot of organic and natural food. The thing about the benefits of juicing and fresh juice( Intra can be part of ). It does wonderful things for our bodies. I know that if this worked for me, this can work for anyone. I am so happy and amazed. Please let us know, how are You doing…
Have Your daily servings of fruits and vegetables.
1. Folic acid is crucial for a healthy pregnancy because it produces DNA and protects the neural tube. Dr Glenville says women trying to get pregnant should take folic acid up to three months before conception – and she says men should take it too. “New evidence suggests that folic acid deficiency reduces fertility in men and may damage the DNA carried by sperm.” Buy Nature Made Folic Acid on Amazon. Proper folic acid levels are important for pregnancy and heart health.
2. Zinc is a supplement to boost fertility because it is vitally important for growth and proper cell division in a fetus. Zinc deficiency leads to reduced fertility, hormone imbalance, and increased risk of miscarriage. “Zinc is also needed for the proper development of sperm,” writes Dr. Glenville. “Research suggests that zinc deficiency in men causes a temporary but reversible reduction in sperm count and a reduced testosterone level; giving zinc to men with low testosterone levels increases sperm count.”
3. Selenium is a mineral that helps protect your body from free radical damage, which is very important for healthy cell division. Selenium deficiency in women has been linked to a higher risk of miscarriage. Selenium deficiency in men is associated with sperm that can’t move properly and are thus less likely to impregnate an egg. This fertility boosting supplement can make sperm more fertile.
4. Essential fatty acids can help you get pregnant faster because they regulate reproductive hormones and boost your baby’s brain, eye, and central nervous system development. The prostaglandins in essential fatty acids have hormone-like functions and can help prevent blood from clotting inappropriately, which can prevent the risk of miscarriage. Men who have sperm problems have lower than normal levels of beneficial prostaglandins.
5. Vitamins B6 and B12 are supplements that boost fertility because they help the development and maintenance of a healthy immune system, and for cellular reproduction (respectively). Vitamin B6 deficiency may result in poor immune function, hormone imbalances, and various other problems – and taking Vitamin B6 can help regulate periods and increase fertility. Vitamin B12 can reduce the risk of miscarriage and raise a low sperm count. Your body doesn’t store B12, so it’s important to eat foods that increase fertility levels.
6. Vitamin E can help you get pregnant because it may reduce age-related ovarian decline in women. This fertility boosting supplement helps combat free radicals, which can lower sperm count (and if you want to get pregnant faster, you need as high a sperm count as possible!). Plus, Vitamin E deficiency can result in anemia and irritability. Add Vitamin K too.
7. Red clover is an excellent fertility herb primarily due to the high amounts of calcium and magnesium. These two minerals are believed to be of high importance in affecting a woman’s ability to conceive. Red clover contains every single trace element needed by the glandular system. As such, this alkalizing herb is probably the single most effective plant used for balancing of the hormones needed for conception to take place. Balancing the body acid/alkaline PH, and thereby, the uterus PH, goes a long way toward favoring conception.
8. Red Raspberry leaves, particularly the wild kind, are very high in calcium. Like Nettle and Red Clover, Red Raspberry leaves serve as a soothing uterine tonic and hence a very effective fertility herb. The fertility promoting effects of Red Raspberry are enhanced in combination with other herbs, particularly Red Clover. Other fertility boosting supplements“: L-Arginine, L-Carnitine, Co-Enzyme Q10,
The Antioxidant Power Of Intra & NutriaPlus
On a standardized scale, the power of Intra and Nutria together produce an ORAC value of 56,406/L. ORAC stands for Oxygen Radical Absorbance Capacity and measures the power of an antioxidant based on its ability to neutralize free radicals. Higher ORAC levels equal stronger antioxidant capacity.
Intra is a very safe balanced formulation of 23 herbs, (food supplement), with no single herbal extract present at high levels. NutriaPlus contains antioxidants, Green Tea, Zinc, Selenium plus many more…
However, if you are taking medication or have any concerns, we encourage you to speak with your doctor before deciding to take Intra and NutriaPlus, CL, Fiberlife together.
NO, APPROVE THERAPEUTIC CLAIMS PRODUCT RESULTS.
Eating certain foods may help.
-Follow a Mediterranean diet. Add plenty of fresh and cooked green vegetables, fresh fruit, legumes, and fish to your plate.
There are no ingredients found in Intra and NutriaPlus that would prohibit pregnant or nursing. Please drink not more than one ounce per day and listen to your body.
HOW TO SAVE UP TO 30%?
It has passed the test of time for safe use and effectiveness. Intra is a Great-Tasting, Fruit Juice-based Drink Suitable for All Ages.
Intra® was developed for this exact purpose using purified herbal extracts in relatively low dosage, balanced formulation. Many herbal experts recommend that high dosages of single herbs taken for only short periods of time. However, this does not apply with Intra Juice. Each individual will require balancing in a different way and so the effects can be expected to be different from person to person.
Source: wikipedia.com, google.com,
Close your account?
Your account will be closed and all data will be permanently deleted and cannot be recovered. Are you sure?
We are using cookies on our website
Please confirm, if you accept our tracking cookies. You can also decline the tracking, so you can continue to visit our website without any data sent to third party services.